Solar modules are made of imported (or domestic) monocrystalline (or polycrystalline) silicon solar cells connected in series and parallel. They are sealed with tempered glass, EVA, and TPT heat press, and are surrounded by aluminum alloy frames, which are wind-resistant, hail-resistant, and easy to install.
It is widely used in solar lighting, lamps and lanterns, household power supply, highway transportation, construction, photovoltaic power station, etc.
Basic requirements of solar modules
- Can provide sufficient mechanical strength, so that solar modules can withstand the impact, vibration, and other stresses that occur during transport, installation, and use, and can withstand the force of a hailstorm.
- With good sealing, able to be windproof, waterproof, and isolated from the corrosion of solar cells under atmospheric conditions.
- Good electrical insulation properties.
- Good UV resistance.
- Working voltage and output power are designed according to different requirements, and various wiring methods can be provided to meet different voltage, current, and power output requirements.
- Small efficiency loss caused by the combination of solar cell series and parallel connection.
- Reliable connection of solar cells.
- Long working life, requiring solar modules to be able to use for more than 20 years under natural conditions.
- In meeting the conditions above. Solar panel packaging costs are as low as possible.
The technical characteristics of solar modules and installation requirements
- Solar panel array consists of one or more solar modules. If there is more than one solar component. Solar modules should be the same current and voltage to reduce series and parallel combination losses.
- According to the local solar radiation parameters and load characteristics, determine the total power of the solar cell array. Based on the designed system voltage and current requirements, determine the number of solar cell square series and parallel connected components.
- A solar cell square bracket is used to support the solar cell modules. The structure of the solar cell array is designed to ensure that the connection between the components and the bracket is solid and reliable, and can easily replace the solar cell modules. Solar cell square and bracket must be able to resist 120 km / h wind without being damaged.
- The bracket is adjustable or installed at a fixed angle so that the solar cell square can get the maximum power generation.
- All the fasteners of the array must be strong enough to secure the solar modules reliably to the array bracket. Solar cell arrays can be installed on the roof. However, the square array bracket must be connected to the main structure of the building and not to the roofing material.
- For the ground-mounted solar cell square, the minimum spacing between solar cell modules and the ground should be more than 0.3 m.
- for portable power supply. Solar panels should come with brackets to make them placed reliably.
Your most sincere solar energy partner–Sungold Solar
Company Tel: 075529685821
Company email: email@example.com
Company website: https://www.sungoldsolar.com/
North America website: https://www.sungoldsolar.us/
Location: Building H, Wentao Industrial Park, Yingren Shi Community, Shiyan Town, Baoan District, Shenzhen